Live clean – the really smart choice
I have been writing about toxin-free products and personal care, toiletries and in-home toxins for 15 or more years. Anyone who has seen me speak has probably seen the fun routine I have where I read the ingredients off labels (toothpates, shampoos, moisturisers, mouthwash, sunscreen etc.) before throwing them in the garbage.
Why? Because environmental toxins lie behind ALL of the chronic illnesses that beset the Western World today. And most people simply do not understand how prevalent these toxins are IN THEIR OWN HOMES!
The new science of Epigenetics spells this out very, very clearly, as do several reports from the World Health Organisation. There are many studies.
- Diabetes and obesity have both been linked to in-home chemicals (Click Here).
- Cardiovascular disease, heart problems and risk of strokes linked to environmental toxins (Click Here).
- Lowered sperm counts, early puberty and endometriosis linked to chemicals in personal usage (Click Here).
- Aluminum in everyday toiletry products conclusively linked to Breast Cancer (Click Here).
In 2015 I spent a weekend with some people who have launched a brand new company called MODERE. Even though it was day one, they gained a 28 year heritage from a company they took over – and that original company refused to use even a single chemical of concern in their products – they left out a staggering 3,000 ‘chemicals of concern’, not half a dozen as we see with some high street brands. MODERE has added to this heritage with a host of new, all natural ingredients and modern products.
If you want to understand just how harmful your personal in-home environment can be Click Here, and Here. These two articles will tell you just how harmful some of your everyday ingredients are – from xenoestrogens to nerve damage to chemicals that stop your gut bacteria making essential compounds for your health.
Bottom line: MODERE offers an enormous range of toxin-free products – natural ingredients, clean packaging and the avoidance of any chemical of concern. The range sells only on-line, but with great style, good prices and promotional offers.
Frankly, it’s a game changer; health and online retail.
As regular readers will know, I never make recommendations or personal endorsements. UNTIL NOW. Products from this great company really are the smart choice – a ‘no brainer’. And I’ve just bought a host of them for myself (like the Men’s range) and for my family (like sun cream and the skin care range for my wife and toothpaste, soaps and shampoos for all of them). It’s just a natural part of my lifestyle with my organic vegetable garden, solar panels, magnesium swimming pool and more.
So, see for yourself – just click your country flag. I know you’ll be impressed. And you can get a Promo Voucher off your first order.
I’m bringing my readers this because ‘Live clean’ is one smart choice I’m sure you will all want to make. I’m glad I did.
Click Flag nearest to your location:
MAKE SURE YOU GET $10 or 10 euros or £10 off your first order by putting in PROMO Code: 913832
Here are some examples of chemicals in a normal home right now:
- Click here to read about the very real chemical of concern in regular Toothpaste
- Click here to read about Estrogen (or, oestrogen) mimics, gender benders or xenoestrogens in your everyday life
- Click here to read about the ubiqitous chemical of concern in toiletry and household products that’s been linked to immune system, muscle and liver damage, along with hormone disruption and bacterial resistance.