Each capsule provides:
Betaine hydrochloride – 104mg
Capsule shell (vegetarian) Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) – 96mg
Lipase 5,000U/GRAM – 66mg
Alfalfa powder – 50mg
Amylase 50,000U/GRAM – 45mg
Apple cider vinegar powder – 30mg
Turmeric (95% granulated) – providing 20mg curcumin – 21.05mg
Caraway seed powder – 20mg
Chamomile powder – 20mg
Fennel seed powder (Foeniculum vulgare) – 20mg
Ginger root (Zingiberis rhizoma) – 20mg
Magnesium stearate (veg source) – 20mg
Peppermint leaf powder – 20mg
Protease III 30,000HUT/gm – 16.6mg
Bromelain 1200GDU/G – 5mg
Papain 2000u/mg – 0.15mg
Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, dairy products, gluten, lactose, soya, sugar or yeast.
Suitable for vegetarians.
- 1 or 2 capsules to be taken with each main meal or as advised by a health professional.
- If taken alone (i.e. rather than in combination with other digestive supplements), to be started off on a higher intake of 2 – 3 capsules before breakfast, lunch and the evening meal for 3 – 4 weeks. Thereafter, reduce to 1 – 2 capsules, 2 – 3 times per day or as required.
- Do not take if peptic ulcers are present.
- This is a high-strength product, which combines a range of digestive enzymes with synergistic herbs.
- The enzymes in this food supplement are derived from plant, fruit and vegetable sources.